Sunday 19 February 2012

Valentine Swap

Here we are back in the Islands after our two week trip to the continent. I was so happy to find my Valentine Swap package waiting for me in my pile of mail when I got back. Linda from Natural Suburbia sent me such a lovely gift that I thought I would share some pictures of it here.




Linda's beautiful, colourful knitted heart bunting now hangs in our dining room on my favourite piece of furniture in the house.

Here is a picture of the package I had put together for the swap. More pictures here.



This swap was so much fun! Thanks again Linda!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, I am so happy you liked your parcel, the bunting looks sweet hanging there in your dining room:) I will be responding to your email as soon as my computer is back, it has crashed again. I blogged about your parcel too today, thank you so much for all the gorgeous treasures you sent me, I love them.
    Take care
    Linda

    ReplyDelete